Elizabeth Andrews High School
Click on one of the below links for additional information based on your type of registration.
Students wishing to enroll at Elizabeth Andrews High School must meet the following criteria.
Student must live in DeKalb County.
Student must be at least 16 years old.
Student must have earned enough credits to be in 10th grade (6 total credits with 3 of those credits being in the core areas of English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies or World Language).
The following documents are required to complete the registration process:
- Transcript (official transcript from any non-DeKalb County High School attended)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
- Discipline Records from previous school
- Proof of Age (birth certificate, certified birth record, driver’s license, passport, official immigration documentation)
- Proof of residency (mortgage, lease, or utility bill (gas, water, or electric) showing name of parent/guardian/student and current address. Must be dated within last 30 days)
- Immunization certificate (GA Form #3231) Immunizations from out-of-state must be converted to form 3231. The certificate of immunizations must be completed by the health department or your private health care provider. A valid Form #3231 must be marked with either “Date of Expiration” or as “Complete for School Attendance.” (A certificate marked with a “Date of Expiration” expires on the date indicated and must be updated).
- Vision, Hearing, Dental Screening (GA Health Dept. Form #3300) available from the health department or your doctor/dentist.
- Valid government issued photo ID of the adult (parent or legal guardian) registering the student (driver’s license, military ID, passport, state identification card)
- Social Security Card of Student (required for HOPE scholarship eligibility, but not enrollment)